Monday, August 25, 2008

Random 100

I totally stole this from Amanda.

1. I have random desires to start sewing, but when the chance presents itself, I blow it off.
2. I can wiggle my ears.
3. I love shopping, only when I already know what I want, and where it is already. I get annoyed really quickly otherwise.
4. I don't really like nursing Mark. I don't mind the bonding part, but I hate the hassle.
5. I am extremely self conscious about nursing around other people, or when I am out in public.
6. I have a very hard time going to sleep, but once I am out, I sleep deeply.
7. When the alarm goes off, I am up.
8. I hate the snooze button.
9. I like having extra time for anything.
10. I have used my son to leave awkward situations.
11. I hate when people use too much syrup on pancakes or waffles.
12. I understand both sides of political views, and I don't blame people for liking who they do.
13. I am usually quiet when in a large group of people. I like hearing what they have to say.
14. I hate mice, but not because they are furry rodents, but because they annoyed the living daylights out of me.
15. I have decent shot with a rifle.
16. My favorite Christmas present was my semiautomatic .22 rifle from Ethan our first Christmas.
17. I love to read.
18. I love Arby's Chicken Bacon Swiss Sandwiches.
19. I love Christmas time.
20. I start listening to Christmas music ridiculously early, like October early.
21. I love giving the perfect gift.
22. I love seeing new things, but absolutely hate the traveling to get there.
23. I wear hearing aids, and am not ashamed of it or try to hide it.
24. I will lay on the floor with a pillow and blanket and let Mark climb all over me, while trying to get another 20 minutes of sleep.
25. I love my hair.
26. I love disney songs.
27. I like to sing along with music, but usually don't know the words for the song.
28. I have seen just about every episode of Law and Order SVU, House, and Bones.
29. I was never fond of babysitting.
30. I will dress up for any occasion.
31. I like make up.
32. I love to relax in the tub with a good book, with Lavender vanilla bathsalts.
33. I love my engagement ring.
34. My wedding band is a $15 CTR ring. (my choice)
35. I enjoyed living out in Utah, but will never move there permanently.
36. I have never had a job I didn't like.
37. I cried when I watched the movie "Charly", but didn't like the book.
38. I love to kiss Mark's forehead when he is asleep in my lap.
39. I love to ride the riding lawn mower at my Mom's house.
40. I always have chocolate in my house.
41. Laundry is my favorite chore.
42. I hate small cups.
43. I rarely eat beef.
44. I love rabbits!!!!
45. I don't want a dog.
46. I like playing the piano, but hate learning new music.
47. I purposely didn't tell my second singles ward that I could play piano, until I already had a calling somewhere else.
48. I enjoy basic math.
49. I hate science with a passion.
50. I love doing behind the scene stuff.
51. I love unusual, but classy earrings.
52. I love hanging out with Alan.
53. Candles are awesome.
54. Pictures are great.
55. I hate all picture that have me with a double chin.
56. I don't like mayo.
57. Oreos without milk are a sin.
58. Vanilla ice cream is too plain, it must have something with it
59. My favorite smell is fresh clean laundry.
60. I don't like cooking that often, but love a good dessert recipe.
61. Absolutely hate throwing up to the point that I kept myself from doing it for 9 years.
62. I didn't have morning sickness.
63. Was surprised to find out that we were having a boy when I had the ultrasound. I seriously thought it was going to be a girl.
64. I like musicals.
65. I knocked out the male lead during opening night performance in my senior high school musical. I was in charge of the flys.
66. I love the power that headsets give.
67. I laughed until I cried watching the show Wipeout.
68. I am a facebook, and blogging junkie.
69. I want to get back into school.
70. I don't have a clue what I want to get into anymore though.
71. I loved that Ethan got a new job and isn't working for his family anymore.
72. I love to watch Ethan play with Mark.
73. I was named best Studio Techie my senior year for BTTV.
74. I love all cameras.
75. I am a good trainer, and have trained others at almost all of my jobs. Even if it was supposed to be someone else job, the managers would have me do it.
76. I was trying to get hired onto a cruiseline, just weeks before Ethan proposed.
77. I got engaged after being on only 2 dates with Ethan.
78. I love to hear other peoples proposal stories.
79. Want to smack teenagers that smoke.
80. I have found that most stereotypes to be true.
81. Sunchips are my favorite.
82. I love Christmas trees!!!
83. I like giving Mark mohawks.
84. I prefer Ethan with a beard.
85. I miss peanut butter. (Mark's allergic)
86. Wish my hair was longer.
87. I like being a stay at home mom, but love that I still work a couple nights a week.
88. Hate it when people don't wear the right size clothes.
89. I love cuddling with Ethan.
90. Wasn't that surprised when he proposed.
91. Never had a boyfriend. I did date, but not one of them was one that I wanted to have a relationship with.
92. Hate Mark's birthday, the poor kid has a horrible birthday, Dec. 23.
93. I love throwing Mark into the air.
94. Garage sale junkie.
95. Don't mind public speaking.
96. I hate it when people think that I got knocked up before I got married.
97. I get really annoyed seeing people just throw their lives away over and over again.
98. I love Chicken Marsala.
99. Hate hearing parents limiting their children to only certain things that they find acceptable.
100. I would rather be barefoot than wear the cutest shoes.

2 comments:

Amanda K said...

Was it hard for you to think of 100 things? It was for me. I love your list-- and I love you too. I wish we lived closer.

Cherish said...

I happened to blog-hop over and just wanted to comment on the wedding ring. Our wedding rings (I chose them!) cost $22 each and are like a CTR ring, they just say Eternity three times.

Everyone always thinks I'm weird for having such a cheap wedding band but I love the design.