Wednesday, July 30, 2008
•Mention the rules on your blog.
•Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
•Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
•Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I absolutely hate it when someone uses way to much syrup for pancakes or waffles. I think I hate it because of doing dishes afterwards.
2. Once my bed is made, I get protective of anything messing it up.
3. I have my closet so organized that Ethan can't hang up clothes, but I can call him up and tell him exactly where one of his shirts are.
4. I always have chocolate in the house. Always.
5. I have to have absolute quiet in my room, when going to sleep. It doesn't matter if you are outside of the room. I will do anything to make it quiet in my room, including waking up another person who is snoring. I am that selfish when it comes to sleep.
6. I refuse to wear contacts if there is a chance that my eyes will be shut for longer than 10 minutes.
Monday, July 28, 2008
- A big enough Master Bedroom to fit our King size bed. Most places would barely leave us enough to walk around it, let alone have a chest of drawers.
- A yard for a garden.
- Three bedrooms, we do plan on having more kids, don't be suprised if you hear the news in the spring of next year.
- Hook-ups for a washing machine and dryer. I hate paying in quarters to do my laundry.
- A Dining room, or a big kitchen that will hold a table that the family can eat at, comfortably.
Believe it or not, it has been hard finding all of those requirements within our set price range.
But I think we have done so.
Property Type: Single Family
Full Bathrooms: 1
Half Bathrooms: 1
School Dist: Butler
Lot: 40x130 m/l
Parking: Off-street Parking
Heating: Forced Air
Fireplace Desc: LR
Pray that we might be able to get the house we are meant to have, whether its this one, or something else. I already called our landlord and told them we are going to be out of here by Sept. 30th. I just hope we have a place to move into. Mom said we can stay with her if there are some issues with getting the paper work all figured out by that time. But if I don't have too, I don't want to.
Friday, July 25, 2008
I went Garage sale hunting on Saturday. When I got back, I asked Ethan to help me carry the books and stuff I found. When we got to the third floor, where we live, Ethan spotted a chipmunk running around like crazy on the floor in the hallway. Knowing the chance of it finding it own way out was slim to none, the apt. doors are always locked, we decided to help it out. It took us about 20 minutes to get it through the door though. It kept running to the stairs and to the laundry room, instead of just turning it around and going out the open door. I did get a decent picture of it on the stairs.
Mark just being cute waking up yesterday morning. I love that his hair is getting long enough to play around with. Though, he woke up like that.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Chaos- 4/5Corkscrew- 4/5
Fishy and Alan having fun.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Kate and Brian preparing food.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
I loved climbing in trees when I was little. I hope Mark loves doing things like this as well as I did. Today was Halie Rodger's baptism, so we all went up to Cranberry Ward and saw the baptism, then went to the Rodger's house to celebrate. Shaye was having fun with Mark and put him in the tree, and it was too cute for me to miss.