Wednesday, July 30, 2008

quirks

The Rules:
•Mention the rules on your blog.
•Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
•Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
•Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I absolutely hate it when someone uses way to much syrup for pancakes or waffles. I think I hate it because of doing dishes afterwards.
2. Once my bed is made, I get protective of anything messing it up.
3. I have my closet so organized that Ethan can't hang up clothes, but I can call him up and tell him exactly where one of his shirts are.
4. I always have chocolate in the house. Always.
5. I have to have absolute quiet in my room, when going to sleep. It doesn't matter if you are outside of the room. I will do anything to make it quiet in my room, including waking up another person who is snoring. I am that selfish when it comes to sleep.
6. I refuse to wear contacts if there is a chance that my eyes will be shut for longer than 10 minutes.

No comments: