Friday, July 25, 2008

Chipmunk, and Mark


I went Garage sale hunting on Saturday. When I got back, I asked Ethan to help me carry the books and stuff I found. When we got to the third floor, where we live, Ethan spotted a chipmunk running around like crazy on the floor in the hallway. Knowing the chance of it finding it own way out was slim to none, the apt. doors are always locked, we decided to help it out. It took us about 20 minutes to get it through the door though. It kept running to the stairs and to the laundry room, instead of just turning it around and going out the open door. I did get a decent picture of it on the stairs.

Mark just being cute waking up yesterday morning. I love that his hair is getting long enough to play around with. Though, he woke up like that.

1 comment:

princessyaya52 said...

that is funny!! (about the chipmunk!) way to be it's hero!!!
I love his hair too!! He looks so much like Ethan at that age! :o) Love you tons!!!