I love this shot, he looks like an alien. Obviously the flash was little bright.
He is so cute.
I love his eyes, they can be really expressive sometimes.
Headlines from the Year 2029
- Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia ( formerly California).
- White minorities still trying to have English recognized as Mexifornia's third language.
- Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock. - Baby conceived naturally. Scientists stumped.
- Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American Territory of the Middle East (formerly known as Iraq , Afghanistan , Syria and Lebanon ).
- Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.
- Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.
- 85-year $75.8 billion study: Diet and Exercise is the key to weight loss.
- Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.
- New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.
- IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.
- Florida voters still having trouble with voting machines.
Here is Alan. We were there a couple of weeks ago, with Mom. Alan was playing with Mark and having a great time. He had put Mark on the edge of the table and was trying to make him sit up by himself. Needless to say, Mark is not able to sit up yet. P.S. Mark was not harmed during the taking of this picture.