Thursday, April 17, 2008

Favorite Books

With Ethan's new work schedule, it means he is home during most days, so here I am taking shameful advantage of his presence. Not a whole lot is going on, but last night I had Activity Days and we were talking about our fav. books. It got me thinking about some of my favorites when I was their age. I absolutely adored "The Face on the Milk Carton" by Caroline B. Cooney, and many others by that author. "Go Ask Alice" wasn't so much one that I loved as it was one that had major influences on my decisions on never being stupid enough to ever do drugs or drink. "McIntyre Liar" by David Bly is a must read for anyone that wants to sit and enjoy an amusing book for people of any age. Now days, my favs. tend to be whatever I just finished reading. Well there have been three series that I have finished up recently, "Uglies" trilogyby Scott Westerfield, "A Great and Terrible Beauty" trilogy by Libba Bray, and "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyers. All come highly recommended.

Well here are some random pics for anyone to enjoy!!!!
Here Mark is with my close friend Kate Eberle at the Big Band Dance at the High school, just chillin'.






Kate with her boyfriend Brian playing with Mark after the dance at my Mom's house. We went over there to wish my brother Alan a Happy 18th Birthday.


Here is Alan. We were there a couple of weeks ago, with Mom. Alan was playing with Mark and having a great time. He had put Mark on the edge of the table and was trying to make him sit up by himself. Needless to say, Mark is not able to sit up yet. P.S. Mark was not harmed during the taking of this picture.


Here I am with my new nephew Caleb Simon Eberle. Nessa had him April 4th.

And here is just a funny picture.

No comments: