Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Picture Fun

When Ethan and I were figuring out what to do with the tax return, one thing I was adamant about was getting a new digital camera. Ethan had one, but it was over 4 years old, and had been dropped a good many times, giving it many interesting quarks that were not appreciated. We have had the new camera for a little while now and here are some results of the fun I have been having. Sorry for all the sideway shots, if someone can tell me how to rotate them on the blog that would be great.


I love this shot, he looks like an alien. Obviously the flash was little bright.
He is so cute.

Ethan does not care for this onesie. Says it makes him look like we have been doing drugs. Oh well, I like the colors.


I love his eyes, they can be really expressive sometimes.


We went down the D.C. temple last Friday. Hannah was nice enough to watch him so we could participate with the ward temple trip. Here he is making rounds on the temple grounds.
I love Alan and Mark together.
Peek-a-boo, I see you.

He just gets so happy. I love it.


1 comment:

princessyaya52 said...

Hey! I can't believe how much he looks like Ethan did as a baby! Scary thought...Just Kidding Ethan, you know I love you more than my luggage! :o) The new camera looks great....you just need to figure out how to rotate the pictures...hee hee! I love you!!!

Love ME (Yaya!!)