Thursday, October 29, 2009

4 hour crying jags...

Once Lyssa is asleep she will sleep for a decent amount of time. But in order for that to happen she has to actually fall asleep. The other night she went on a 4 hour crying jag, that I still don't know what the cause of it was. I know it wasn't food that I ate, and she wasn't having gas issues, and she was eating just fine, but she just kept crying. Grrrr. I hate nights like that thoughs. I know after awhile you just kind of have to let them cry it out. But then there is the listening to the cries that make you hurt because you know they aren't happy, and then after doing everything you can do, you just get annoyed that nothing is working. After that night, I got earplugs. Call me cruel, I don't care.

1 comment:

Prism said...

Isn't Lyssa about 3 months old now? There are SEVERAL growth spurts about now--often characterized by (even more)frequent eating, and many times by crying, and crying, and crying, and... you get the picture. It's not you--just keep feeding her, don't go crazy, call me if you need to--take a big deep breath. There. Remember, she's worth it!