Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bath Time

Mark loves bath time. There is no way around it. He loves it. If he hears the water going, he is making his way to the bathroom. If the door is shut, he will whine like a little puppy dog outside the door. If I am in the tub and he is able to come in, he will have the biggest smile on his face, just waiting for me to undress him and put him in the water. Once in, there is even a bigger smile, along with splashing and climbing and playing with the toys. Showers are just as much fun.

Anyways, we are currently housesitting for the Fikes while they are out in Utah. This morning I was taking a shower and Mark was crawling all around the kitchen which is right next to the bathroom. Their shower doesn't have a tub and has heavy sliding glass doors. While showering, I watch as Mark crawls very quickly to the bathroom, then to the shower and is pounding on the shower door to let him in. I didn't, because I wanted to finish before I let him in. Well he wasn't patient enough to wait. With all his might, he is slowly moving the door out of his way and promptly crawls on in, fully dressed, smiling away at me. It was hysterical watching him be that determined to get wet. I called Ethan to come see what he had done. He loved it. What can I say, Mark loves warm water.

No comments: