Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Camera has been found

Annie doesn't really like me. But I love her!!!!

My Friend Sarah, was serving her mission down in West Virginia, and has now been released, on her way home, she and her family stopped to visit me! This was the first time she has seen Mark. I was pregnant with him last time we had seen each other.

Here is a picture of some of my teeth finally. I have 8 now!

During our recent move, we misplaced the camera, but we found it! Here is just a bunch of random pictures.


This was during the Priesthood session of Conference. The girls in the family always go out to eat, while the men are away. It was kind of chaotic with 4 kids under the age of 5, but we managed. Here Victor and Mark were having a full out raspberry blowing war.

Bagels rock, Mom.

Tired of moving,

Hanging out at Grandma Fike's house.


I love stairs, I am perfectly content going and up and down for a long time.

1 comment:

Nia said...

What great pictures. SO FUN! Mark is so cute and growing so quickly! CRAZY!!!