Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mark's goal in life...

To become a professional streaker. A couple of post back I was writing about the cloth diapers and how he didn't like the velcro ones, well now he doesn't like any kind of diaper. Disposable, snap cloth ones, or velcro. If it is on his butt, it needs to come off. I had my sis-in-law over the other day with her daughters for dinner and after the kids were done eating, they were running around while we finished. Kira, the oldest of the three comes up to us later, and keeps saying, "mom, mom, mom" like a normal two year and when we looked up, she just pointed at Mark, says, "Nakee!", and giggles really hard. Sure enough, Mark was stripped down to nothing and running around. I had him just sitting next to me a during a movie at home, I turn for more popcorn, turn back, and get a full view of his butt. Not to mention all the times I wake up to check on him during the night, only to find him in the buff. Oh, what to do....

3 comments:

Kate said...

i had to laugh at that because josie did the same thing. I found a small strip of duct tape all around her diaper to be the solution. after about 2 weeks of taping, she just left it alone.

good luck!

Dedra said...

a small strip ALL AROUND her diaper...that made me laugh!!

Nicole went through this phase. I gave her some time to be naked and told her when it wasn't that time, she had to keep her bum covered. At 11, she is 10x more modest than her brother so I don't think I ruined her in that area.

Nicole said...

that's funny..... only my boy does it when he's POOPY. if he's in his diaper, and he's filled it up, the diaper comes off. poop everywhere. makes me crazy.