Friday, December 11, 2009

Mission boy and sick boys

I drove Alan and Mom to the airport on Monday for their flight out to the MTC. Alan has successfully entered into the MTC and is on his way to be a fully trained LDS missionary. The Pocatello Mission is going to have fun with him. He is easily one of the most enjoyable person to be around. There is always a story or something going on that you just want to shake your head and call him a dork for doing.
Yes, he was the Wendy's girl.



Yes, he is giving Cory a wet willy.

Trash bag king of the Theater

Both Ethan and Mark are currently snoozing off a nasty cold that has been swarming our house for the last two weeks. I have a doctor's appt. for Mark tomorrow so I'll find out if it is turning into anything worse. I hate it when we are sick. Mark has been a miserable human being for the last two weeks, but I just thought he was starting the terrible twos or something of that nature. But the fever and other things are making appearance today that are making me think otherwise. I haven't been able to be much help for him, all he wants is Daddy. Leaves me free to take care of Lyssa, so I don't really mind. I think all the cuddling with Daddy is what is making Ethan sick now.

No comments: