Wednesday, June 25, 2008

4 things

Four things I was doing ten years ago...
1. Going to Young Women
2. In Seventh Grade
3. Hanging out with school friends
4. Reading anything I could get my hands on.

Four things I was doing 5 years...
1. Working at Camp Agawam
2. Getting ready to be a senior
3. Dreaming of Traveling
4. Dealing with Reality

Four things I was doing yesterday....
1. Playing with Mark
2. Visited Daddy's (Ethan) work
3. Work out to the Wii Fit
4. Picking out new clothes for Mark

Four shows that I like...
1. Bones
2. House
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Gilmore Girls

My four biggest joys...
1. Mark and Ethan
2. A good Book
3. Church
4. Friends and Family

things that you might not know about me...
1. I love to travel and try new things
2. I can drive a Stick Shift.
3. Actually like having Curly hair.
4. Extremely picky about Pictures.

No comments: