Friday, June 6, 2008

Mask and Manicures

I am currently on of the leaders for Activity Days in our ward. I was left to my own devices last Wednesday since the other leaders had commitments that couldn't be broken. We didn't have anything planned officially, so I was thinking playing games outside (the girls are a very active bunch), but it ended up pouring all day long. Kate had been over at my apt. and was helping me come up with something else to do. We decided on doing manicures and masks. It was a blast and the girls really seem to have fun doing it. I was lucky enough to have Kate free to help me out that night.

Mackie, Kate, and Mark.
There were two different mask to choose from, a peel-off or a clay wash off mask. Sam is mastering the peel-off.
Mackie, Terry Lou, and Kate.
Frieda, Mark and I having fun.

This was the first time that Mark has come with me to Activity Days since he was born. Normally Sis. Everall watches him for me in the library, but that night she wasn't able to make it. Mark was definitely being checked out and loved by all of his potential babysitter that night.

No comments: