Friday, August 28, 2009

Switching to a toddler bed

So in preparation of the new babe, I have been starting to get Mark ready to move out of the crib and into the toddler bed. Every other attempt has failed miserably, so I decided to try a new tactic. I took the side of the crib off and pushed the toddler bed right next to the crib, incase he decides to roll around too much. Well the first night of this, he didn't move from the crib, but he didn't fall out of bed, so that is a good sign. Last night, we were traveling home from Gma and Gpa Fike's and he fell asleep in the car, so Ethan put him in the toddler bed. When I went to check on him later, he was in the crib. Oh well it will take awhile. One nice thing about this transition is not having to get up to pull him out of the crib in the morning, he just toddles his way into our room and let us know it is time to get out and feed him. Work in progress. Today was payday, so I went shopping this morning and now have the house sufficiently stocked for when the baby comes. Anytime now is good for me. Though, at my last doctor's appt, she said she didn't think babe would be coming anytime this week. Guess that means for me to take advantage of the nesting and just get things done.

No comments: