Monday, August 10, 2009

I am hitting the home stretch, less than 4 weeks! All my time is spent either reorganizing the baby's stuff or sleeping. Ethan has been a huge help with Mark, playing and holding him when I am not feeling up to it. The baby is starting to drop, I am able to breathe better now and the bathroom trips have increased. The biggest issue now is chronic insomnia, any suggestions would be very helpful. I seriously laid down for 4 hours two days ago and only managed to actually sleep for 45 minutes of it. We have been pretty lucky this summer, it hasn't been hot at all until the last two days. I am eternally grateful for that blessing. Not much has been happening around here. We are watching the girls for Sara at the moment, she has a job interview, cross fingers! That is all for now.

No comments: