Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wipeout



This easily has to be my favorite show as of late. It a game show of people doing an extreme obstacle courses with the hope of $50,000. As you can see there are some funny scenes from the show. Luckily you do not get disqualified for wiping out.
The challenges change each week; common obstacles include the "Sucker Punch" and "Big Balls" (the show's trademark obstacles), the "Sweeper", the "Dizzy Dummy" (which alternates with the "Dreadmill"), and the "Wipeout Zone".
Its basically Fear Factor meets America's funniest home videos. It constantly amazes me what people are willing to for money. I highly recommend this show if you are in the mood for a laugh. You can watch on ABC Tuesday nights at I think 8pm or just go to the ABC.com and watch there full episodes. If you see the ones online, Ariel Tweeto in episode 3, Jacob Mann in Epi. 5 are my favorite. I often cry from laughing so hard watching this show.

1 comment:

Nia said...

I love that these people make complete fools of themselves for our entertainment!! LOVE IT!!