Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1. Have eaten alligator, emu, barimundi, and kangeroo meat. I have also eaten camel a half hour after riding one.

2. Have swam in the Great Barrier Reef.

3. Gone Hot air ballooning at dawn.

4. Dove's Raspberry Dark Chocolate cover Caramels are my all time favorite candy.

5. Ridden an Elephant.

6. Am allergic to all fur-bearing animals, with the exception of rabbits and sheep. Even though,
sheep don't have actual fur.

7. During my senior year, I was incharged of the flys for the high school musical. While doing "Anything Goes" I hit the male lead with the Brig (boat's jail), on opening night.

8. Have worn hearing aids from the age of 2. Hearing loss is considered moderately severe. 20% loss in my right ear, and 25% loss in my left.

9. My hearing loss is suspected of being a congenital defect, but we don't know for sure.

10. Use lip reading to help make out what people are saying on a regular basis. If you are facing the opposite direction as me, 90% chance, I won't make out what you are saying. Forget it, if you are in another room.

11. I will encourage anyone to have at least one summer working away from home, doing something they have never done before. www.coolworks.com is great site for that. That is how I got my dude ranch job in Colorado.

12. Have seen a Humpback whale in the Pacific Ocean.

13. Have swam in both the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean.

14. Know how to use a whip properly.

15. Favorite Christmas gift was a .22 semiautomatic rifle from Ethan our first Christmas together.

16. Favorite book is usually whatever book I just finished.

17. I love going to garage sales. Mark's books and toys can almost all be contributed to garage sales.

18. "The Face on the Milk Carton" and " Whatever Happen to Janie" by Caroline B. Cooney were my favorite books as a young teen.

19. My baby toe nails' are the size of a baby's. I swear Mark's were bigger at birth than mine are.

20. Slept outside in negative temperatures. Will never do that again.

21. Don't mind doing laundry, but hate putting it away.

22. First initial reaction to seeing Mark when he was born was," Conehead". He seriously looked like he had two brains in his skull. I was glad that went back to normal in just a couple of days.

23. Tried talking Ethan out of buying a king-sized bed when we were looking at mattresses, and now am forever grateful he stood his ground. I love my bed.

24. Ducktales, Chip'n'Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and Gummi Bears are my favorite cartoons.

25. Hate how ironic my due date is. Its Labor Day.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love this! I love reading random facts about people that you probably would never know because it doesn't come up in daily conversation.