Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Margaret needs

You just google "(Your First Name) needs" and check out the first ten links that come up! It can be pretty funny and sometimes true, as you can see! Here's mine...

1. “Margaret needs to know what the heck a2 - 2ab cosq + b2 is all about.” Yeah, I really need to know that.

2.
Margaret needs to be admitted. I disagree. I may not fit everyone's definition of normal, but I don't think I need to be admitted.

3. Margaret needs a tech makeover. Well Ethan would probably agree with that one.

4.
Margaret needs your help for speech therapy. I did take speech in Elementary school. Couldn't hear myself saying s's.

5.
Margaret Needs Us. I don't think I want to know who us is.

6. Margaret needs a collar with a bell on Flickr. Ummmmm........

7.
Margaret needs someone to talk to, but, who??? Somedays I could agree with that.

8.
Margaret needs a blog. Already have one.

9.
Margaret' Needs More Laughs' I'll accept that one.

10.
Margaret needs our prayers. I won't say no.

5 comments:

Kate said...

HAH! mine said: Katie needs parenting classes.

somedays, i couldn't agree more.

this was a fun search to do. (lots of Tom Cruise references though,,,, Katie Holmes) hah hah.

AntiM said...

LOL, I just started my own Mrgaret needs... and look here you have done the work for me. Thank you very much,

Margaret

Margaret Sch. said...

I'm another Margaret who was also about to play this game, and found your blog page with it already done! Thanks much!

Pearl said...

LOL...a lot of us Margarets, and it seems we all have the same needs!!

Like the last two Margarets, I was doing my own list too.

Maybe Margaret Needs to collaborate with all the other Margarets!

:D Have a great day!

marzlet said...

From another Margaret doing the exact thing... all thanks to Facebook! :)