Monday, April 6, 2009

Things I love about being Mark's mom...

1. When he is soooo tired, he sees me, gives me just enough of a smile for me to watch his eyes roll back into his head.

2. That he loves playing with any type of ball. The other day we spent a half hour on the stairs, him at the top, me at the bottom, tossing a tennis ball to each other.

3. He doesn't have a normal giggle, he does this shriek laugh instead.

4. Even if I have put him to bed crying, and he is still crying when I check on him much later, he continues to smile even more at me.

5. He loves going to Daddy! (I love that he is will to give me a break.)

6. He is a not a screamer, even in the worst of circumstances. He can scream, but it usually quickly subsides.

7. His love for falling asleep in the car, two seconds before we reach our destination.

8. Whenever he throws something down now, he says " oohhhh!" I think he is trying to say geronimo, Ethan and I say it all the time when we play together.

9. He doesn't need my help to find entainment most of the time.

10. He always want to go outside. This is an excellent sign to me.

11. He will and can fall asleep in other people's arms, but not mine.

12. When we play volleyball at the church on Tuesday nights, he always wants to get on the court and play with us.

13. He will sleep through the night very well, and if he wakes up, he goes back to sleep on his own.

14. After bathtime, when I put him on our bed to get his diaper on, he always takes off the other side while I am getting his diaper. Then nicely sits on Daddy's pillow butt-naked waiting for me to come get him, before there is a need to wash the pillow. He always sits on Daddy's pillow, not mine, yeay!

15. He loves to talk, babble, whatever it is right now. I have no idea if he is trying to form words or not.

No comments: