Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Everything I remember about this morning

I found a journal questions list and figure that it will help me get better at journal writing.

This morning I woke up before 8:30 , Mark and Ethan weren't awake yet, so I thought I would take advantage and take a hot bath by myself. Mark joins me for most of them. When I got out, Ethan was still out of it and I walked into Mark's room and he was in his " I am trying to figure out if I want to be awake or need more sleep" crawl across his crib. He heard me walk in and promptly sat up. I took him up and fed him his breakfast. While he was eating his banana, I got on the computer, checked email, blog, facebook, and read my favorite comics (FBorFW, Baby Blues, Zits, and Questionable Content). Alan needed waking up now as well as Ethan. We were all going to Ness's to watch her kids before I had to go to work. Ethan and I were giving Alan a ride and not to waste gas, we stayed with there and helped. Caleb and Mark were both being cranky-pants and in need of naps. Mark will not, under any circumstances fall asleep in my arms. I have him trained to fall asleep in his crib without needing to be cuddled with me. That plan has kind of backfired against me. Now at church, unless someone else is holding him, he won't nap. Anyways, after those two finally went to sleep, we had some pizza and then went to work. That was my morning.

No comments: