Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hooray! The stupid thing is finally over.

Have I ever mention how much I hate Elections? I hate them. I hated rushing to my phone, only to get put on hold for my political opinion. I mean seriously, you called me! I hated all the hang ups, and and surveys. I hated all the soliciting whether by postal mail or email. I hated seeing all the freaking ads on t.v. The night before election, there were at least three in every set of ads. And of course none of them were, I am good guy, you should vote for me. All of them were, they're evil! I hated being told that I am stupid, didn't know anything, and a horrible person because I didn't like that particular canidate. I hated all the twisting of words to slander, the overexagerations, and just plain old bashing of the fellow opponent. I am glad the stupid things is over.

1 comment:

Nia said...

I hate elections too! They drive me NUTS!!!!