Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I don't care who you voted for, but there is one thing for certain, there should never be both a Democratic president, and a Democratic Senate at the same time, same goes for Republican, don't think for one second I exclude them. And for anyone who thinks elsewise, just wait. The Democrats have not done one thing they have promised to do since they got the Senate, and now there isn't even someone to say hey, you are being too extreme? There needs to be a balance. And as for this change, there will be one, but not what you hope for.

3 comments:

Da home of Reeves said...

I agree! We are in trouble!! I fear to see what happens to our country but here we go! might as well enjoy it together huh!

Nia said...

AMEN SISTER!!! We're all screwed!

Unknown said...

Ya know, I didn't hear the same complaints when Bush was elected with a republican house and senate, or in 2002 when those majorities were increased. I know you stated in your comments how it shouldn't be all republican either...Just my thoughts.