Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tag

Christmas Tag
1. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? Never been fond of Egg Nog

2. Do you wrap presents or bag them? I always get so set on wrapping all of them, then slowly get dismayed at the pile of unwrapped vs. the wrapped ones.

3. Colored Lights or White? Colors!!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.

5. When do you decorate? As soon as my husband will let me.

6. Favorite holiday dish? I love scrambled eggs with ham Christmas morning.

7. When & how did you learn about Santa? I really don't remember, I know I was kind of young, I remember knowing the truth by 7 years old.

8. How do you decorate your tree? As much as possible! Many lights, any ornaments I can find. I have done the uniform look and I like the chaos look better.

9. Snow...love it or dread it? My theory on snow is it should be a white christmas, and white all that following week, the whole Christmas vacation. After that, it needs to go back up to 70.

10. Can you ice skate? I don't know, I have never gone.

11. Do you remember your favorite gift? Ethan gave me a .22 rifle for our first Christmas.

12. What is the most important part of the holidays? The celebration of Christ birth, and all that it symbolizes. Then family and friends.

13. Favorite holiday dessert? Cookies!

14. Favorite memory? One year we had someone do a 12 days of Christmas to us, that was awesome.

15. Do you have a special ornament? Not really.

16. What do you do on Christmas Eve? We head to Grandma and Grandpa Fikes

17. If you could have anything for Christmas this year what would it be? For us to be moved into our own house.

18. What do you do for neighbors and friends for Christmas? Make cookies!

No comments: