Friday, December 12, 2008

Monthly survey

JANUARY

1 Who kissed you on new years? Ethan!

2 Did you have a New Year's Resolution this year? To make sure I keep up with my scripture reading.

3 Does it snow where you live? Yes, and its very annoying.

4 Do you like hot chocolate? Raspberry and French vanilla are my favorites.

5 Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Nope. TV is just fine for me, I don't have to stand out in the cold.

FEBRUARY

1 Who was your Valentine? Ethan!

2 When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class? Yep.

3 Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? The sooner spring comes the better, but I don't usually listen.

4 What did you receive for Valentine's Day? Roses, candy, and movies. I also bought myself the second and third book of Twilight.

5 What did you give for Valentine's Day? I honestly don't remember.

MARCH

1 Are you irish? No

2 Do you like corned beef and cabbage? Cabbage is evil.

3 What did you do for St Patrick's Day? I think I wore a green shirt.

APRIL

1 Showers? When I was younger, Alan and I would go walking through as many puddles as we could the first shower that was bareable to be barefoot.

2 Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year? No

3 Do you get tons of candy for Easter? Ethan gave me some.

4 Do you celebrate 4/20? No

5 Do you love the month of April? It means spring is here so yes!

MAY

1 What is your favorite flower? Lillies during the summer, Roses in the winter.

2 Finish the phrase "April showers…" bring May flowers.

3 Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day? I didn't even know that there was one.

4 Is May anything special to you? I love last spring and Early fall. Plus it means the annual trip to Moraine with everyone. And now, Mother's day.

JUNE

1 What year did/will you graduate from high school? 2004

2 Did you do anything fun during this Month? Just enjoy the sunshine!

3 Have a favorite baseball team? I hate baseball, it bores me to no end.

JULY

1 What did you do on the 4th of July? We went and saw fireworks, and did a cook out.

2 Did you go to the fireworks? yes

3 Did you blast the A/C all day? Probably.

AUGUST

1 Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? Just spend time out side

2 What was your favorite summer memory of '08? Going to Cedar Point with Alan, Alycia, and Ethan.

3 Did you have a sunburn? Yes, I never manage to avoid it.

4 Did you go to the pool a lot? I am hoping to go more often.

SEPTEMBER

1 Are you attending college/school? Not now.

2 Do you like fall better than summer?Early fall, yes, late fall, no.

3 What happened this month? We found our house.

OCTOBER

1 What were you for halloween? I wore a Japanese Kimono

2 What is your favorite candy? Dove's Dark Chocolate.

3 What was your favorite thing about this month? Dressing up Mark.

NOVEMBER

1 Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? Both families. Dinner at in-laws and dessert at mine.

2. What are you thankful for? My family, our home, and the blessings we have received.

3 Do you love stuffing? Depends on who makes it.

4 Anything special in this month? My birthday.

DECEMBER

1 Do you celebrate Christmas? Fav. Holiday.

2 Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe? No, that needs to change.

3 Get anything special last year? I got to go home from the hospital with Mark.

4 What do you want this year? To be moved in.

5 What do you love most about December? The atmosphere, and joy it brings.

No comments: