Wednesday, December 31, 2008

moving in progress

Ethan and I decided that we didn't want to pay another month for the storage unit, so we cleared out the storage unit and are starting the moving in process. Here is our progress after one day. We are still staying with Mom for a couple more days until the hook up for the kitchen sink and we can get the plug for the stove switched. Then we will be in our own house.

The living room is coming along, the last thing to be done after the putting stuff away is putting in the black granite tiles for the fireplace.

Here is the masterbedroom.


Pardon the mess, but hey, we are moving. Here are the new cabinets that were installed over the weekend.


That bathroom, you can barely see the tile, but once everything is done, I will do a huge before and after once everything is done and put away.


Here is the dining room floor that was just finished yesterday. I love how it turned out.


Here is a better view of the kitchen.


4 comments:

James said...

Wow Mags!! Your home looks so great! You and Ethan have done such a great job!

RJ said...

I absolutely love to do home makeovers like what you are in the middle of. Ryan and I have done this a couple of times. The improvements look great. Keep up the hard work. It is worth it in the end. ~Rhonda

Dedra said...

Looks like tons of fun to me! I'm being sarcastic either, I LOVE MOVING! I love to throw away stuff and compeltely reorganize. That could be why we've done it 10 times in almost 12 years. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Nia said...

You're house is lookin so good! How exciting!