Sunday, December 21, 2008

House update

We have gotten the cabinets and I am very pleased with the results. We started painting, I like the result in the kitchen, the living room on the other had.......... Definitely need a new color. It is really bright and looks like a piece of polished turquouis. It was supposed to be a light, subdued sky blue with a little green in it. Not the case. Doesn't match the fireplace, all in all, just looks bad. The tiling in the bathroom has turned out well, and I am sure when it is all finished it will look amazing! All the rooms are primed, most of the ceilings are already finished with all the paint they will need. Just need to finish painting, get the cabinets in and we should be set for business. Crossing fingers here. P.S. I just looked over at Mark, he was sitting by the christmas tree, butt naked. The diaper was just sitting there next to him, and he giggled when he made eye contact with me. Lovable little boy.

No comments: