Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We are in! And whenever I feel comfortable letting you see the mess, I will post pictures. The dining room, kitchen and living room are all livable. Mark is currently stationed in the laundry room until his room is finished. Who knows when that will be. He seems like he is having fun exploring everything and every room. We moved in last Thursday day and have been here ever since. I am liking be on my own again. After doing it for a couple years, it is hard to share with someone else. Doesn't matter how in tune with the other person you are.

We just had the internet moved over here today, along with the phone, so now I am a little more accessible. The cell phone only works in certain parts of the house, none of them really convenient. All of the spots are upstairs or outside. Outside is just plain cold, if not rainy, and as for the upstairs, I am normally downstairs, I'll hear the phone ring, and have to run upstairs, and hope I get the reception before the other person hangs up for lack of connection. Yeay!

No comments: