Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How old are you? 23

How many children do you have? 1 and 1/2

How old is your child[ren]? Turned 1 about two weeks ago.

Are you married? yes

Are you with your child[ren]'s other parent? yes

Do you love your child[ren]'s other parent? I would not have married him if I didn't.

What is the weather like? Freezing, and bitter. This is the very reason I hate winter time.

What are you doing besides this? Trying to warm up.

Do you like snow? No.

When was your child[ren] born? Dec. 23

What time? 3:32 pm

Weight? 7 lbs 14 oz

Length? 20 inches

How long were you [or the mother] in labor? I had contractions for a while, but didn't think they were real contractions, so noticably in labor, about 13 hours.

Did your [or the mothers] water brake? Yes

What time? About 1:30 in the morning.

Was your baby on time? One day early.

Did you find out what you were having? Yes, I wanted to know.

Boy or girl? Boy.

Do you want more? Yes, hence the reason I am pregnant again.

Are you ready for more? Whether I am ready or not, I am having one.

How much weight did you gain? 30 lb.

The other parent? I wasn't really paying attention.

Was the father involved during the pregnancy? Yes, not always willingly though, he hated those Lamaze classes.

How many children do you want? We'll talk again after three.

Did you [or the mother] have a rough pregnancy? It was a very easy pregnancy.

Who was there the most during your pregnancy? Ethan, both of our families, and Kate.

Were any of your friends pregnant while you [or the mother] was? Best Friend, Sara, my sister, Vanessa, and a few others.

your bedroom clean at this moment? Not really.

What did you name your child[ren]? Mark Andrew.

Are they named after anything or anyone? Nope and I did that on purpose.

Was the pregnancy planned? Yes and no, Ethan and I had decided it would be okay to get pregnant, only to find out three weeks later, I already was.

How old were you when you found out you were going to be a parent for the very first time? 21

1 comment:

Patrick and Krystine said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't checked your blog for a while and I look and your pregnant! Thats so great! I'm so excited for you! Your blog is really cute, I'm going to keep up on it more!
Congrats!
Krystine