Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 things you didn't know about me

25. I have never had a boyfriend. Ethan and I went straight from being friends to being engaged. I wisely never went out more than 3x exclusively with any of the guys I dated.

24. I have lived in 4 different states. Pennsylvania, Ohio, Utah, and Colorado.

23. While living in Colorado, I worked on a dude ranch. Yes I helped herd cattle, as well as other stuff.

22. Very rarely eat beef. I just don't like it.

21. I don't like cooking that much, but absolutely love my Betty Crocker cookbook.

20. My wedding band is a CTR ring, that we picked up after the wedding, on the way home.

19. Absolutely hate, hate, hate wintertime. Like right now, I hate snow, I hate being wet, cold, and seeing my breath when I breath. I hate the lack of sun, and snow blindness. I hate bad weather. My firm opinion for snow is that we need it for Christmas and Christmas break, you know the time kids are out of school? Then it needs to go back up to at least 60, if not 70 degrees.

18. Heat over cold anyday, rather be in a humid hot summer, than freezing in January.

17. Feb. is my least favorite month. I feel like it is the longest month of the year. Refer back to 19 for hatred of this month.

16. Favorite piece of jewelry, outside of my engagement ring, is a piece of brass ring that turns my finger green, but I love it. I would love someday to get a ring made identical to it.

15. I love my fingernails, I am very proud of them looking nice majority of the time.

14. Love my naturally curly hair.

13. I learned to drive a manual in Colorado, and have been driving one ever since I got married.

12. Think that fish and little dogs are the most worthless animals on the planet. Only slight above them are hermit crabs and rats.

11. Find grabbing a blanket, a good book, and cup of hot chocolate, extremely relaxing.

10. Truly enjoy playing volleyball.

9. Was taking a trip home for two weeks, when Ethan proposed. When I came back to Utah, I surprised just about everyone. No one was expecting it.

8. I love shopping, only when I already know what I want, and where it is already. I get annoyed really quickly otherwise.

7. I hate when people use too much syrup on pancakes or waffles.

6. I hate mice, but not because they are furry rodents, but because they annoyed the living daylights out of me.

5. I will lay on the floor with a pillow and blanket and let Mark climb all over me, while trying to get another 20 minutes of sleep.

4. Oreos without milk are a sin.

3. I hate it when people think that I got knocked up before I got married.

2. I would rather be barefoot than wear the cutest shoes.

1. Want to smack teenagers that smoke.

2 comments:

Kate said...

i love these tags! I too want to smack the teenagers who smoke. How about elementary and middle schoolers???? that is just insane!
I am glad for lists like this... i get to know you so much better than just in passing at church. :)
ps, did i say congrats on the baby yet? well, CONGRATS!!!!!

Amanda K said...

Haha, I love it when people are like, "You mean, you got married before having a baby together? Umm.. why?" I guess you just have to laugh.