Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rather funny...

This morning everyone needed showers. I was done first and Mark had just finished with me. I go to get dressed and left Mark in the bathroom with Ethan in the shower. The door is open and as I am walking back to the bathroom with his diaper, I see Mark holding Blackjack. As I get closer, he throws Blackjack into the tub. Mind you the shower is still going. Poor thing got soaked instantly. Mark had the biggest grin on his face. I felt so bad for Blackjack. Ethan, still showering says to look at Blackjack. Blackjack can jump out of the tub if he has a running start, but seeing as everything was wet, it made it very differcult and he kept sliding back down into the tub. Again I felt horrible for Blackjack, but the site was absolutely hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing. Grabbing a towel and pulling Blackjack out quickly seemed to calm him down fast. Drying him off then letting him run around again, he headed back to the bathroom again. Mark is still there and tries to do it again. Luckily I caught him this time. Hopefully Blackjack will catch on soon that shower time is the time to avoid the bathroom, especially if Mark can grab him.

No comments: