Friday, June 5, 2009

Remodeling...

With the upcoming nuptial of Aubrey(sis-in-law) and Patrick, there will be lots of family in town 4th of July weekend. Since there is room to spare at my house, we will be housing some of them and I am excited about it. This is finally giving us the push in the pants that we need to get the other two bedrooms finished. The biggest thing that was stopping us was that we needed to put in a new window in each of the rooms before we can drywall the walls and ceiling. Well Ethan and Dad got that done last Saturday and tonight, assuming that the storage room/nursery is cleared out enough to work in, the ceilings will be worked on. Yeah, we are progressing!

I am excited to see Mark in his own room that I don't have to worry about waking him up at night when I am trying to finish the laundry! We had already picked out colors for Mark's room, but I am not sure what color to paint the baby's room. I know the baby is a girl, but I am not a paint the room pink or purple kind of person. I don't mind pink or purple, I just don't want it on my walls. I am thinking a pastel yellow or a peach color, but I am not sure. I had a bedroom that was a peach color before and I loved it. But I am really leaning towards a duck theme for the nursery. Oh well, time will tell.

I am looking for a couple of things for the bedrooms, a twin bed mattress and frame (frame optional), two dressers, and a toy box. If you see any and live close to me, let me know.

No comments: